On this page, we will inform you of the newest developments and measures concerning the coronavirus in relationship to our events. Whenever there is news, we will update this page immediately.
Latest update: September 24th 15:40h
From September 25 onwards, our program will continue at 75% attendance capacity, with no 1.5 meter distancing. However, you can only attend these events with a vaccine passport, corona recovery certificate, or a negative corona test result. Proof of this will be required at the door upon arrival in the form of a QR code. The QR code can be presented via the CoronaCheck app or printed out on paper. To check that this is yours, we will also ask you to provide a valid ID.
If a show cannot go on as originally scheduled. We will look for an alternative date: if the concert can be rescheduled, tickets purchased will remain valid. Ticket buyers will be notified by e-mail.
Refunds for tickets
Tickets for rescheduled events remain valid. If your event has been canceled or moved (and you can’t attend on the new date), you can request a refund. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the event, your IBAN and full name.
Please contact email@example.com.
Guidelines for your visit to Simplon from September 25th
A corona admission ticket is mandatory in the form of a vaccination certificate, recovery certificate, or a negative test certificate. This has to be presented in the form of a QR code, along with your ID.
– Keep 1.5 meters distance from other visitors until you pass the ticket control.
– Wash your hands regularly.
– Stay home if you have (mild) cold complaints such as sniffling, cough, sore throat or fever.
– Stay home if you have roommates with a fever.
– Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
– Buy your ticket preferably online, so we have your data in our system right away.
– If an event is not sold out, it is possible to buy tickets at the door. For this you will need to provide your name, e-mail address and telephone number at the counter
– It is not possible to buy a ticket at our presale addresses for the time being.
We appreciate it if you inform us in time if you will be unable to attend via firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible to receive a refund of the purchase up to three days before the event.