- Identification is mandatory.
- Visitors who do not comply with the house rules of Simplon will be denied access indefinitely.
- Access at dance parties from 18 years and up. (Unless stated otherwise)
- Access at concerts is for all ages. (Unless stated otherwise)
- Visitors are not permitted to carry weapons
- Trading hard and soft drugs is forbidden.
- The use of hard drugs is not allowed.
- Sexual harassment, racism and discrimination are not tolerated. This also applies to annoying or offensive behaviour.
- Alcohol may only be served to persons aged 18 or older.
- Glassware, bottles, drinks and the like may not be taken outside.
- Permission must be granted in advance to make foto, video and/or sound recordings.
- Instructions from the staff must be strictly followed.
- When leaving the building, think of the local residents.
- There is a smoking ban throughout the building.
- In the event of destruction of property of Simplon or a third person, you are liable for the repair and/or renewal costs. We always report this destruction of property to the police.
- It is forbidden to take property of Simplon outside the building.
- Simplon cannot be held liable for any injury and/or material damage and/or immaterial damage that visitors to Simplon may experience.
LOST AND FOUND PROPERTY
- If a visitor finds an object in Simplon that appears to belong to another visitor, he/she/they must hand it in at the coatroom.
- Whoever collects a found object must be able to identify themselves.
- Do not panic in case of fire. Immediately notify the nearest member of staff.